Thursday, April 03, 2003

The Specials first album had a track, the name of which I forget, which had a chorus which went something like: "WHERE" DID YOU GET THAT, BLANK EXPRESSION, ON YOUR FACE?".
I am reminded of it every time I see the gormless mush of Ari Fleischer staring haplessly out of the screen.

Arundhati Roy, writes a beautifullly eloquent article in yesterdays Guardian, although I can't say I agree with all of it.

Steve Bell

Mrs Buddha picked the pc up from the repair shop this morning, lord knows when I will have everything back on it, though. The thought of reinstalling broadband fills me with fear and trepidation, but I know I will get to it as soon as I get home tonight.
I have benefitted enormously from increased sleep since the thing went to shit. I may change the way I post to the blog, maybe bi weekly rather than every day, we shall see.

No comments: