Friday, February 14, 2003

I have to thank Ragamuffin for being good enough to point out I had left a fucked up link on here for many hours. That's what comes from blogging at work and not paying attention.

There is an alternative to war.

Beginners guide to demo's.

Collateral damage
The Guardian has published some unseen photos of the first Iraqi carnage, I would urge anyone to get hold of a copy of it although the images are distressing in the extreme. Meanwhile, have some text. Don't forget to click on a few of the links down the left hand side of it.

Valentines Day in New Delhi
The Dumbing Down Of Love!
Cute valentines thingy, found on mefi.

A rose is a rose is a rose
A romantic tale of two hearts.
Urban myths

First the idiot Jowell tried to ban the march from Hyde Park because the grass wouldn't approve. Now marchers in New York are denied access to the U.N for safety reasons. Thank the lord we are the good guys and the democrats.
Bush and Blair make me feel nauseous. They make my skin crawl and my armpits prickle. I have developed a serious dislike of the pair of them. I wouldn't trust either of the cunts as far as I could spit them.

The Powell presentation, analysed and exposed
Powell and Bin Laden unite against Saddam. Next thing we know we will be arming the lanky psycopath to flush the dictator out.
Still, old Iraq will always have the US to support it once the bad guys have been driven out. It may even end up as safe, peaceful and prosperous as that newly joyous state, Afghanistan.

If you are looking for Ralph Coates on the combovers site I am afraid you will be disappointed.

The Friday Five:
1. Explain why you started to journal/blog.
A couple of reasons really. Firstly, living in a town which is a shit hole by any definition, having family commitments, although that's a pleasure rather than a commitment, and being in fucking poverty, I have little social life. Arsing about on p.c is probably preferable to watching rubbish on the box. Secondly, when I find good stuff I just have an irresistable need to share it, I can't help myself . Plus I am overly fond of my own voice.
2. Do people you interact with day to day or family members know about your journal/blog? Why or why not?
Some do some don't. I don't go around telling all and sundry about it although I have recently discovered that more know about than I previously suspected. I just hope the Fuck Faced Cowbag never happens upon it.
3. Do you have a theme for your journal/blog?
No
4. What direction would you like to have your journal/blog go in over the next year?
Without wishing to seem disrespectful, that is a stupid question.
5. Pimp five of your favorite journals/blogs
Plep
Metafilter
Sportsfilter
Fimoculous
Bifurcated Rivets

Mind Reader

Reasons to be cheerful, part one.

Daily Zen

Poetry Daily

Starfucker, the fucker, posted this on sportsfilter.


No comments: