Thursday, January 30, 2003

Steve Bell

Bloggers trousering shedloads

All sorts of old fashioned Radio shows, like Abbot and Costello, all available for free.

Explore the work of Da Vinci, this brilliant thingy from the Met Museum allows you to zoom in as close as you would want to get.
Mona Lisa (via mefi)
The dope on Leonardo, mefi again.

Alexander Cockburn on the State of the Union address. I don't think he was impressed.

I started using blogpatrol about an hour ago. I love it already.

John Pilger, full of a glorious moral outrage, on George the Draft Dodger and Tony the Moralist.

This being a humble, little read blog I have no need or desire to strive for balance, I am always happy to post almost anything by Cristopher Hitchens though, simply because it is always good stuff. Here he sticks it to the peacenicks.
A peacenick sticks it back

I found Identity Theory via The Morning News, both are brilliant.

Penalty taking game

No comments: