Tuesday, December 03, 2002


Eclipse over Zambia June 2001.

"I coulda been a contender". One of the great lines, written by Budd Schulberg, who gives good interview.

Oh dear. The office Christmas do is on Friday, or I should say, the unofficial office do is. I have banned myself from anything that might include the FFC or others of her ilk, because, I have to admit, I just don't know how to behave. I haven't fully lived down last years humiliations yet, so I suppose it is about time to come up with something new. I hope I manage to keep myself upright longer than I managed to keep this drunken Santa from falling off the roof.

Mark Fiore, funny in an obvious sort of way, good but not Steve Bell.


Christ on a bike! lifted from b3ta

I don't believe I have seen a single Steven Seagal film and haven't got a clue who the others in this tale are, so why I should find it so fascinating God only knows.
Similarly, this account of an ex cops attempts to redeem himself by bringinging his gangster brother in law to justice is rivetting.

How to win at blackjack, apparently. I think someone should try it and let me know if it works.

No comments: