Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Sun Does Rise



Over the weekend I visited, Waitrose, Asda, Tesco and Sainsburys and wondered what had happened to the supermarket price war that I had read so much about, because it wasn’t evident to me. It must be the friendliest war ever, with all side adopting an “after you Claude, no, after you Cecil mentality”. Of course, there is no war.

Never mind, you can always listen to Adrian Crowley. Not many laughs there, mind.

That's the funny thing about The Wire. Despite all the people who bang on about it being the finest television series around, it really is the finest television series around.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

http://www.bbcuk.tv/otpalondonstockexchange.html

Oi FB .. if you want me try the address above .. there are 4 links at the top left of that page that take you to my new chatter home.

Hope you are well.

Rags x