Saturday, August 31, 2002

A letter to the president of Nigeria. Please sign it.
The Boston Globe, on Islam.

A little slice of Italy, in New York, and a New York Times article on the place.

.
Well that's egg all over my face. A very good performance, characterised by wit, movement and quality saw us defeat Leeds, as I predicted actually. It was the quality bit I was wrong about. Should either Cissé or Savage injure themselves or get banned though, we will look a bit bereft. It's still early days but if we play like that every week we will have few problems in this league. Good to see Bruce have the courage of his convictions and not allow them to start arsing about once we regained the lead.
The OPTA stats make for good reading tonight. Successful tackles. Accurate crosses. Shots on target

We come in peace. Barking.

Its Sunday in the UK, but I will still do the Friday Five, because we won, and anything is possible.
1. What's your favorite piece of clothing that you currently own?
My Timberland sandals that I have worn from about April till October last year and will do the same this, if they last out, they are definitely in a terminal condition
2. What piece of clothing do you most want to acquire?
A pork pie hat.
3. What piece of clothing can you not bring yourself to get rid of? Why?
This question doesn't really arise, my Mrs chucks stuff out whether I approve or not. If there is a local drive to collect for impoverished regions I am likely to end up without shoes.
4. What piece of clothing do you look your best in?
I could wear a Saville Row suit and still look like a sack of shit
5. What has been your biggest fashion accident?
Cheesecloth.

Roy Keane is in lumber again. He and Jason Mcateer had a run in in todays game and Keane put his elbow into Mcateers head. Now I think Keane is a violent thug and deserves a long ban just for being a prick. His facility for expressing himself honestly though is quite endearing. This interview left me quite bewildered, I cannot make him out at all

No comments: