Tuesday, April 08, 2003

Into Baghdad with the U.S marines.

The Boston Massacre was the killing of five men by British soldiers on March 5, 1770.
The soldiers were in Boston to keep order, but towns people viewed them as spies and trouble. The Boston Massacre began when a young apprentice shouted an insult at a British officer.
A soldier on sentry duty front of the customs house supposedly hit the boy with his rifle. The boy yelled for help, and a crowd of colonist looking for trouble gathered

I have started putting loads of seeds in my daily bread, pumpkin, sesame, sunflower and poppy usually. I was dimly aware that as well as making ace bread they were of value nutritionally but wondererd as to the extent.. Now I have found the list of the worlds healthiest foods, I need wonder no more.

The surgeon who repaired the back of Jessica Lynch has some interesting thoughts on the sanitised view of war that desensitises us to its true horror.

Cloudbursting

No comments: