Wednesday, April 09, 2003

No time to blog as I have been pissing about with my printer all night, however I have to remark upon events today. First, 30 quid on ink cartridges up the chuffin swannee, I hate p.c's and all their poxy peripherals or whatever you call these extra bits and poxy pieces that come with them. Second if you haven't seen the "beloved cunt" episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm, you must. I thought I was literally going to piss myself.



So Bagdgad has fallen and many of that cities residents are rejoicing in the streets. Well we shall see what will transpire but I feel far from joyful. Far too much death, injury and despair has been visited upon that country to have made any of it worthwhile. I wonder if the new found taste for liberating the oppressed will drive the tanks towards Saudi Arabia and the other anti democratic regimes in the area? Don't hold your breath.
Suzanne Goldenberg in Baghdad, again no pictures on the website, the print edition was enough to make you weep.
Robert Fisk




No comments: