Friday, July 26, 2002

More Big Brother stuff.

The Friday Five

1. How long have you had a weblog?
About a year, though I've ony took it anything like seriously in about the last 2 months.
2. What was your first post about?
Dunno. Birmingham City F.C probably. I can't bring myself to look.
3. How many changes (name, location, etc.) of your weblog have there been, if more than one?
None.There is another blog out there somewhere which was supposed to be work related, a sort of very honest diary at a time when things looked a bit bleak.It named names. Set it up when I was pissed though and have never been able to find the bugger.
4. What CMS (content management system) do you use? Do you like it or do you want to try something else?
er...beg pardon?
5. Do you read people who have both a journal and a weblog? Or do you prefer to read people who have all of their writing in one central place?
I don't read anyone religiously.There are a few blogs I visit very regularly and I will look at homepages from mefi and spofi profile pages. It's all the same really innit?




Womad has begun today. Much of it will be available on the Radio 3 website

Even at my advanced age it is still possible to get excited about music. Not long ago I discovered Manu Chao and bored everyone rigid about him, and he is still blasting out of the car almost daily. Tonight, courtesy of BBC 4 at Womad, I have discovered, no doubt long after the rest of the world, Ozomatli. I have since done a google search on them and find they excite the rest of the world as much me. Christ knows what it was like to have been there, I am absolutely abuzz just from watching on the box.

No comments: